People | D. Douglas Matson
« Return to People
Doug's focus is on commercial real estate and business transactions.
- B.A., Political Science, Oregon State University, 1969.
- J.D., University of Chicago, 1972.
- Foster Pepper & Shefelman, Seattle, WA (1973-1988)
- Joined Bogle & Gates as partner in 1988.
- Opened office for private practice in 1993.
- Joined Whalen, Firestone, Landsman, Fleming, Dixon & Matson LLP in 1998.
- Joined McCullough Hill, P.S. in 2008.
Areas of Emphasis
Commercial Real Estate:
- Handle all aspects of commercial real estate transactions.
- Acquisition, disposition, development and financing of major office, retail and hotel projects, including coordination of overall project with land use and environmental specialists.
- Negotiation of construction contracts.
- Representation of real estate developers.
- Representation of owners and tenants in major leases.
- Representation of major commercial brokerage firms.
- Stock and asset acquisitions and dispositions.
- Financings for acquisitions and operations.
- Corporate, LLC and partnership transactions.
- Corporate dissolutions and share purchases.
- Formation of corporations, partnerships and LLCs.
- Negotiation of shareholders agreements, partnership agreements and LLC operating agreements.
- Negotiation of business contracts.
Admitted to Practice