People | Mark A.F. Symington
« Return to People
Mark focuses his practice on business and real estate transactional matters.
Mark works closely with and counsels clients regarding mergers and acquisitions, entity formation, real estate purchases and sales, tenant leases, ground leases, real estate development agreements, finance and secured transactions, entity formation, and corporate governance issues.
Mark uses his prior experiences helping manage a family company to help him understand and effectively achieve his clients' goals. He also possesses general litigation experience, which he uses to help clients manage risk and to advise them on litigation matters that arise.
- J.D., cum laude, Seattle University School of Law, 2011
- M.B.A, Beta Gamma Sigma Honorary Society, Seattle University Albers School of Business, 2011
- B.A., Business Administration (Finance), University of Washington, 2008
- McCullough Hill Leary, P.S., 2013-present
- Rocke Law Group PLLC, 2012-2013
- Litigation associate, assisted in successful appeal to Washington Supreme Court
- Washington Court of Appeals, Division Two, 2011-2012
- Law Clerk and Extern to the Honorable J. Robin Hunt
- InfoSpace, Inc. (now Blucora, Inc.), 2010-2011
Professional & Community Activities
- Washington State Bar Association
- Downtown Seattle Association, Membership & Resource Development Committee
- Seattle Tennis Club, Finance Committee
- Former Volunteer Assistant Soccer Coach, Bishop Blanchet High School
- Former Volunteer in the Consumer Protection Agency, Office of the Washington State Attorney General
Admitted To Practice
- United States District Court (Western District of Washington)