Primary Focus & Experience
Isaac assists clients with land use and environmental issues impacting their projects throughout Washington. He helps clients understand and comply with zoning and development regulations in a variety of legal contexts.
Prior to joining McCullough Hill Leary, Isaac served as a Legal Extern with the Seattle City Attorney’s Land Use Section, and prior to that as a Legal Extern with the Master Builders Association of Pierce County. In those roles, Isaac was involved in land use issues including impact fees, Growth Management Act planning, Shoreline Management Act compliance, SEPA regulatory procedure, and litigation before the Seattle Hearing Examiner.
Recognition & Community Engagement
- Board President, Holy Protection Orthodox Church
- Former Assistant T-Ball Coach, Ballard Little League
- Former Den Leader, Cub Scout Pack 144
- Former Board Member, Broadview Cooperative Preschool
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2022
- Washington State Scholar
- University of Washington, B.A., Economics, 2004