Primary Focus & Experience
Jessica’s practice focuses on the land use entitlement process. She assists clients with local zoning and state regulatory compliance in administrative, legislative, and quasi-judicial contexts. She has also successfully helped clients defend land use approvals in administrative and judicial appeals. Prior to law school Jessica worked in sustainable development policy and fundraising. She has experience advocating in front of a variety of regulatory agencies and governmental bodies.
Recent Significant Engagements
Jessica assists developers in obtaining entitlements for office, retail, residential, and hotel projects including design review, critical areas, historic preservation, and State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) approvals in Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland and Redmond.
Recognition & Community Involvement
- Developing Leader, Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, Environmental and Land Use Law Section, WSBA/ KBCA
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2019
- Agriculture Organizing Partner, U.N. Department of Economic and Social Affairs, 2011 – 2014
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2017
- Presidential Law Scholar
- B.A., University of Colorado, 2006
- Honors Scholar
- Dean's List